Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

     I have just gotten back from being out of town. Currently, I am buried under the "we packed everything in the house and now I have to wash and put it all away" mountain of housework. I wanted to emerge from the rubble to quickly wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Can you believe it's already here??!! I can't!!
      I hope your turkeys don't burn, your pies don't crack, and your potatoes mash to perfection. =) I don't know about you, but I have MUCH to be grateful for this year. Amid all the stuffing of our faces, lets not forget what the day is all about.
     Check back next week for my first blog giveaway! Yay for free stuff!

1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!! Glad you made it home safely!

    Many blessings,
    Janelle
    homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete