Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ever Had a Random Idea?

      I went on a "quick" run to get canvas for more bags the other day. It seems I don't have a very good sense of direction in craft stores. I must have gotten lost looking for the fabric, and found myself wandering down the jewelry making isle.


       Weird, because jewelry making does not appeal to me in the least. It's too tedious. But it doesn't always have to be, right?


        I don't guess trying something new every now and then is too painful after all!


          What do you think? Do you ever get a random itch to try a baby step at something outside your comfort zone?


     Did you like it when you did it? I kind of do!

Psalms 29:11 The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Trying something new is always fun. Your necklace is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love it!

    Janelle
    homemadethisandthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete