Monday, May 28, 2012

      Last week I showed you a few tutorials on how to mix up a basic shirt with cuffs and tie backs. I was working on shirts all last week to drop off at a local boutique. I thought I'd pop in today to show you the final group.


      I used the tutorial I showed you here for the black/polka dot and floral/cream. I dropped the back a little to make it a slight hi low hem line.


     The three woven shirts are a mid-length style that work really well with belted shorts and jeans.


     I've got more work than my fingers can keep up with, so that means lots of fun tutorials for you! I've got a cute skirt and tank top tutorial lined up to show you later this week, so check back in! Enjoy the rest of this lovely Memorial Day!

Psalms 54:6   I will praise thy name, O LORD; for it is good. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment